May 2013 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- On the ninth day of Christmas. . .
- A Champagne Birthday for Marcus Aurelius!
- Once Upon A Time: The Story of Us
- Pomp and Circumstance, Kindergarten Style!
- It took me 53 years to write this one. . . .
- Friends, Romans, Cousins (forever). . .
- Are you headed for the beach or the office?
- Tempus Fugit
- Boys will be boys, and what about the girls?
- You Can Always Go Downtown
- Why You Are Special in God’s Eyes and Mine…..a love letter
- Hippity-Hop Lazy Easter Monday
- My Journey of Faith, Hope and Doubt
- Cheers for Friends
- A 36 Hour Day
- 10,289 hits
The Blog Farm
Tag Archives: Jesus
Happy 2012! Can it really be five months since I wrote my last post? I’ve thought about writing so many times and, yet, I did not make the time. When I began writing, it was a way for me to … Continue reading
Last week I wrote a blog about how quickly time passes. May passed so quickly I didn’t make the time to write. Instead, I summed up the entire month of May in the post with a list of some of … Continue reading
Holy Week is, for Roman Catholics, the holiest week of the year. It is the time when we prepare for the full celebration of the Paschal Mystery. Liturgically, we celebrate and make present the events of the Passion, Death and … Continue reading