- On the ninth day of Christmas. . .
- A Champagne Birthday for Marcus Aurelius!
- Once Upon A Time: The Story of Us
- Pomp and Circumstance, Kindergarten Style!
- It took me 53 years to write this one. . . .
- Friends, Romans, Cousins (forever). . .
- Are you headed for the beach or the office?
- Tempus Fugit
- Boys will be boys, and what about the girls?
- You Can Always Go Downtown
- Why You Are Special in God’s Eyes and Mine…..a love letter
- Hippity-Hop Lazy Easter Monday
- My Journey of Faith, Hope and Doubt
- Cheers for Friends
- A 36 Hour Day
- 10,296 hits
The Blog Farm
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Today was a special day for me, and I want to tell you the story that made it special. Here goes. Once upon a time in the early 1950s, a little girl with black curly hair went to kindergarten and … Continue reading
Today was a special day for my precocious five-year old granddaughter, Anna Rosie, and her kindergarten classmates at Holy Family School in LeRoy. It was, in fact, their graduation day. The sun streamed through the windows of beautiful Holy Family … Continue reading
Last week I wrote a blog about how quickly time passes. May passed so quickly I didn’t make the time to write. Instead, I summed up the entire month of May in the post with a list of some of … Continue reading
It’s late. I can’t sleep. I am coughing from this nagging sinus-laryngitis-whatever I seem to have. I slept for 4 hours earlier today so that could have something to do with it. Sitting at my computer will likely not help … Continue reading