- On the ninth day of Christmas. . .
- A Champagne Birthday for Marcus Aurelius!
- Once Upon A Time: The Story of Us
- Pomp and Circumstance, Kindergarten Style!
- It took me 53 years to write this one. . . .
- Friends, Romans, Cousins (forever). . .
- Are you headed for the beach or the office?
- Tempus Fugit
- Boys will be boys, and what about the girls?
- You Can Always Go Downtown
- Why You Are Special in God’s Eyes and Mine…..a love letter
- Hippity-Hop Lazy Easter Monday
- My Journey of Faith, Hope and Doubt
- Cheers for Friends
- A 36 Hour Day
- 10,464 hits
The Blog Farm
Daily Archives: May 1, 2011
Like father, like son. This afternoon, I watched my 18-month old grandson, Daniel, play with miniature cars on my kitchen floor. The sounds of running cars that he made was unmistakably familiar. It’s the sound all little kids make — … Continue reading