If only. If only we could make a bigger deal of celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas (December 25 – January 5). My tree and all my decorations are still up. My crèche is placed in a spot where I … Continue reading
- On the ninth day of Christmas. . .
- A Champagne Birthday for Marcus Aurelius!
- Once Upon A Time: The Story of Us
- Pomp and Circumstance, Kindergarten Style!
- It took me 53 years to write this one. . . .
- Friends, Romans, Cousins (forever). . .
- Are you headed for the beach or the office?
- Tempus Fugit
- Boys will be boys, and what about the girls?
- You Can Always Go Downtown
- Why You Are Special in God’s Eyes and Mine…..a love letter
- Hippity-Hop Lazy Easter Monday
- My Journey of Faith, Hope and Doubt
- Cheers for Friends
- A 36 Hour Day
- 10,297 hits
The Blog Farm